DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
When processing your personal data, I shall proceed in a lawful manner, in accordance with the applicable legislation, the Personal Data Protection Act and Regulation EU 2016/679 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- IDENTIFICATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
COMPANY: STS KOVO, s. r. o.
Address: Budovateľská 45
080 01 Prešov
Data Protection Officer and Personal Data Controller: Ing. Marek Topor
This document describes how the controller of STS KOVO, s. r. o., Budovateľská 45, 080 01 Prešov, IČO: 31656935, registered in the Companies Register at the District Court Prešov, oddx.: Sro, File No.: 27620/P (the “Controller”) processes personal data. We process your personal data in accordance with the requirements of the GDPR, Act no. 18/2018 on the protection of personal data and on the amendment of certain acts, as amended, and other generally binding legal regulations.
- PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The personal data controller is:
STS KOVO, s. r. o.
Limited Liability Company (s.r.o. company)
Budovateľská 45, 080 01 Prešov
Personal data means all information about an identified or identifiable natural person; An identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, such as name, identification number, address, national ID number, telephone, e-mail consisting of first name or surname, location data, network identifier, etc. of this natural person.
- RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
Recipients or categories of recipients to whom data may be disclosed/communicated:
Public authorities, health insurance companies and others where relevant legislation exists, external suppliers in accordance with Section 11 of the German Federal Data Protection Act, external service providers, affiliated companies and internal departments to fulfil the purpose stated in point 5.
WebSupport, s .r .o., Karadžičova 12, 82108 Bratislava
MI:SU Design, s. r. o., Prostějovská 115, 080 01 Prešov
- SOURCES AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
The controller processes personal data that you have provided to them or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
The controller processes your identification and contact details and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
The Controller is entitled to process in particular the following personal data of the Data Subject:
- - address and identification data serving for unambiguous and unmistakable identification of the Data Subject (e.g. first name, surname, title, permanent residence address, address of workplace, delivery address, ID No., VAT ID) and contact details of the Data Subject (e.g. contact address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.),
- - descriptive data (e.g. bank details, order history),
- - photos, preview images, banners and videos,
- - data provided beyond the scope of applicable laws processed within the framework of consent granted by the Data Subject (for example, use of personal data for personnel management purposes, use of personal data for promotional purposes, etc.),
- - other data necessary for the performance of the contract,
- - other personal data provided by the Data Subject to the Controller.
- PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Art. 6(1)(c) of the GDPR – compliance with a legal obligation
Art. 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest
Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR - consent
The Controller processes the personal data of the Data Subject for the purposes of:
- A) performance of a contract, based on Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR,
- B) compliance with the legal obligation of the Controller stipulated by generally binding legal regulations, based on Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR (for example, the obligation of the Controller to keep accounting and tax documents),
- C) determining, exercising or defending the legal claims of the Controller, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- D) sending commercial messages, based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR due to the existence of a legitimate interest of the Controller consisting in direct marketing,
- E) other marketing purposes of the Controller associated with the offer of products and services; sending information about news (products, technologies, showrooms), company presentations (fairs, exhibitions), services, etc. (e.g. by sending newsletters, telemarketing); contacting you for market and marketing research; contacting you for the purpose of wishing important public holidays and sending gift vouchers, etc. based on Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR.
- RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL DATA
STS KOVO, s. r. o. will destroy the stored data after the expiry of the period specified by law, by granting of consent or if it no longer needs it. Personal data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purpose of their processing. In view of the above:
- - for the purpose under letter A) above, personal data will be processed until the termination of obligations under the contract (this does not affect the possibility of the Controller subsequently further processing such personal data – to the extent necessary),
- - for the purpose set forth in subparagraphs (B), (C), (D) and/or (E) above,
- - for the purpose under letter B) above, personal data will be processed for the duration of the relevant legal obligations of the Controller,
- - for the purpose under letter C) above, personal data will be processed until the expiry of the 4th calendar year following the end of the guarantee period under the contract (if a quality guarantee has been agreed in the contract), but at least until the expiry of the 5th calendar year following the termination of obligations under the contract,
- - in the event of the initiation and duration of judicial, administrative or other proceedings in which the rights or obligations of the Controller in relation to the relevant Data Subject are addressed, the period of personal data processing does not expire
- - for the purpose referred to in (c) above, before termination of such proceedings,
- - for the purpose of sending commercial communications under letter D) above, personal data will be processed until the Data Subject expresses their disagreement with such processing,
- - for the purposes under letter E) above, personal data will be processed for the period for which the Data Subject has given consent to the Controller under separately agreed consent to the processing of personal data. In this case, the data subject acknowledges that before the expiry of this period, the Controller may contact them in order to renew their consent.
- USING SOCIAL LINKS
Our websites may include functions linking the social networks Facebook and Instagram. Related services are provided by Facebook Inc. and Instagram (“providers”).
Facebook is operated by Meta Platforms, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. An overview of Facebook buttons and their appearance can be found at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins
Instagram is operated by Meta Platforms, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. An overview of Instagram plugins and their appearance can be found at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/instagram/embed-button
The link tells the provider which of our websites you have visited. If you are logged into your Facebook or Instagram user account while browsing our site, the provider can obtain information about your interests, i.e., information that you can access through your user account. By using any of the link functions (e.g., by clicking the “Like” button, leaving a link), this information will also be transferred by the browser directly to the provider for storage.
For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook or Instagram, on the rights and options available to protect your privacy in these cases, please refer to the provider’s data protection/privacy notice:
Facebook provider data protection/privacy notice:
Instagram provider data protection/privacy notice:
If you want to prevent Facebook or Instagram from linking your visit to our site to your user account, you must log out of the respective user account before accessing our site.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Under the conditions set out in the Act, you have:
- - the right to access your personal data under Section 21 of the Act,
- - the right to rectification of personal data under Section 22 of the Act, or restriction of processing under Section 24 of the Act,
- - the right to erasure of personal data under Section 23 of the Act,
- - the right to object to processing under Section 27 of the Act,
- - the right to data portability under Section 26 of the Act,
- - the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the Controller.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing or use of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Budovateľská 45, Prešov 080 01.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
You agree with these conditions by ticking that you consent using the online form. By ticking your consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
These rules apply in relation to Data Subjects, provided that no other agreement has been made between a third party and the Controller. The controller reserves the right to change these terms and conditions for the protection and processing of personal data in any way and at any time, while the current status will always be placed on the www.stskovo.sk website.